There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how to get marks give me tips to get a seat into iit madras mechanical group,what rank is required and marks?????

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear siddhartha

For mechanical engineering in IIT Madrs you should get rank 320-876, and for this you must score more than 280 marks

only method to improve your rank is more hard work.

i think you have completed your syllabus. so from now you should give more stress to those topics in which you feel difficulty. or in which you are not much confident.and at the same time you should keep revising other topic also.Try to solve new question .

best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book .and see which is less time consuming. many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.

and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous IIT JEE papers. and follow these procedure chapter by chapter.and time to time solve sample papers .

and  do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a question which are not a part of IIT JEE syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

which book i should refer for organic chemistry? please answer my question sir

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..
SAHIL 4 months ago
Dear student, you may better wait for your result to be disclosed to get the exact rank for your score, along with this you must keep visiting the official websites of some renowned...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
it say my sc rank is 1998 and general rank is 27000 but career 360 and resonance says general rank is 175000 – 190000 and sc rank is 8000- 12000
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
How should I prepare for iit jee main 2018? What books should I refer for my preparation?
@ aditya Take out askiitian self study package and test series and attempt the question from their regularly . they will help u to identify where your weak points are . after each test ,...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
I was alloted 5 years Integrated dual degree programm Mech+ MBA at JNTU Hyderabad. Should I go for it or should I go for NIFTEM?? I was allocated a seat in NIFTEM also.
@ vandya It purely depend upon your choice . still from my idea NIFTEM are better than jntu hyderabad , as mech and mba donot have that much of good placement their , but niftem is awesome...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts