Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Team Member Please answer, i got 151 marks in JEE Mains, and 80% marks in CBSE board. what rank can i get ......(OBC Category),.....and please advise me also for NIT and BRANCH, i am from rajasthan.....?

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

mechnical

3 years ago

mechanical or electronics

3 years ago

you can get NIT and comp science branch

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I HAVE GOT 92 MARKS IN JEE-16 BELONG TO OBC-NCL ALSO 85% IN CBSE BOARD.WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET INTO NIT? IN CASE YES WHICH NIT’S AND WHAT BRANCHES?

yes kavin you expert below 100 rank it is possible to get nit...

mallikarjuna 4 months ago

Sir, i couldn’t understand what you have said.How can i get below 100 rank for 92 marks? Could you explain some more regarding this?

Kavin 4 months ago

PLEASE CHECK CUT OFF MARKS AND OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS THEN YOU WILL GET CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
Sir, i`m i great need of a good counsellor`s help.. I am an obc candidate who scored 125 in jee mains and 93.8% (469/500) in cbse board.. Since i did not take any formal coaching for jee...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Using this rank predictor will give you a probable estimate of your rank, based on previous years scores and cutt-offs. Now if you ...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

HI NITIKA YOUR SCORE IS NOT VERY POOR IN JEE . YOU CAN GET EASILY A NIT. BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO CS THAN I THINK YOU CAN DROP A YEAR BECAUSE WITH SUCH MARKS YOU CANNOT GET SC.; SO IN...

SAHIL 2 months ago
I AM EXPECTING 178 MARKS AND ABOUT 93% IN CBSE BOARD. WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK, SIR?

hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 AIR.you will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,

NARAYANA 4 months ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login www.askiitians.com.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
Can you please suggest any of the best books for jee exam.

Yes Dear, NCERT books are the best books to be used as base books and for PCM, there are many competitive books available in the market. You may consider H C Verma and Irodov for...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

refer to the link to clear your query: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago
There is a doubt about cutoff marks (which is normally 450-470 for UR) and qualifying marks (which is normally 360 for UR and 288 for OBC) . so what is the difference between them for...

@ nirmal actually in NEET the cutoff will be lower that of aipmt , beacuse aipmt reserve only 15 percent seats in all medical college , not all seats , suppose lets take the case of cmc...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
I have completed my plus 2 and now i am going for entrance jee classes and will reach home by 5:00 pm(class start at 8 am). How much hours will i be required to study so that i will be able...

@ shuhaibks . the coaching takes too much of time , and remember – for dropper batch the main thing is the sel;f study . so, u need to do a lot of hard work . TIME TABLE ( CONSIDERING 8 TO...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

HI FRIEND YOU CAN FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING TIME TABLE: 6.00-- GOOD MORING 6.00- 7.00-- REVISE WHAT IS TAUGHT IN CLASSES TOMMOROW 7.00-7.30 - BE READY FOR CLASS, TAKE A HEALTH BREAKFASt GO TO...

SAHIL 11 days ago
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar

Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off