Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Team Member Please answer, i got 151 marks in JEE Mains, and 80% marks in CBSE board. what rank can i get ......(OBC Category),.....and please advise me also for NIT and BRANCH, i am from rajasthan.....?

2 years ago

Answers : (3)

mechnical

2 years ago

mechanical or electronics

2 years ago

you can get NIT and comp science branch

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

I would like to get admission for mechanical engineering in IIT B/D/K... how much marks should i score to assure myself a seat in these universities? Also I belong to the OBC category

Hi, No one can tell you marks as such. Try to score more than 55% marks, that will do. The best thing to know this is to know what is the opening and cloasing ranks of last year allotment....
  img
Yash Baheti 11 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 11 months ago

In OBC category you should get a rank of below 300 to get Mechanical. About 210+ marks to fetch that rank.

Praneeth 9 months ago
hello sir i join in nits directly?say yes or no

NO, You can not get admission unless you give its entrance exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews

Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

MY DEAR SAI SARDAR YOU GET 150 MARKS IN IIT(JEE) THEN YOU GET GOOD SEAT IN NIT.PLEASE APPROVE IT THANK YOU.

NARAYANA one month ago

Dear Sai SArdar, Approve those answers only which you find the best among all the answes posted so that other users can also understand the importance of the same. Approving answers of all...

Forum Team 29 days ago

dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get...

kumar one month ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details