Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Team Member Please answer, i got 151 marks in JEE Mains, and 80% marks in CBSE board. what rank can i get ......(OBC Category),.....and please advise me also for NIT and BRANCH, i am from rajasthan.....?

2 years ago

Answers : (3)

2 years ago

mechanical or electronics

2 years ago

you can get NIT and comp science branch

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected Sir, If one gets a rank between 900 to 1000 in JEE Advance, which IIT & which branch he may get.
Dear Student, 900 to 1000 is good AIR and you can definately get the core branches in few older IITs. Best of Luck for your preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance
YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...
ng29 7 months ago
u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so can I get cse seat in top nits .... pls say the list of clgs which i get in cse ….
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar , Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar , Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh, J.K....
Avinash 4 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?
The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???
amit yadav 6 years ago
I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......
ritu goyal 6 years ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
plz solve the integration
Hi, Put Lnx as t. i.e the substitution, we have the dt in denominator. So its integration will be -cos t and the answer will be -cos ln x...
Yash Baheti one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details