Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Team Member Please answer, i got 151 marks in JEE Mains, and 80% marks in CBSE board. what rank can i get ......(OBC Category),.....and please advise me also for NIT and BRANCH, i am from rajasthan.....?

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

mechnical

3 years ago

mechanical or electronics

3 years ago

you can get NIT and comp science branch

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

If my marks in jee main 2016 is 141 and also have scored 93-94% in cbse then aakash rank predictor shows me a rank of around 10000 can it be anyway possible

Dear Student, don’t be dependent on a single rank predictor, rather go for another two or three rank predictors and also visit the official website of leading NITs/IITs to get exact...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

use the askiitian rank predictor .. also u can refer to the resonance, carrer360, and other rank predictor .

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir I got 149 marks in jee advance iam a obc candidate and I got 983 in 2nd year

Dear Student, you need to check your rank thereafter the status at the official website of the institution you have a dream to get admission in. secondly you need to check the category...

hi vaishnavi please post the complete question and in a clear way also so that i can undeerstand wht is your doubt and can remove it as soon as possible thanks

SAHIL one month ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer

Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
  img
Suraj Prasad 15 days ago

Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...

Mohammed Saif 14 days ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad one year ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit one year ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit one year ago
Hello sir, i scored 110 in JEE Adv. this year, what rank should i expect? Being from general, will the 35% min. Cutoff will drop? If yes then which collage I would get, really appreciate...

Dear Friend, your score is good but regarding the drop of percentage may or may not take place, no predictions can be made at this point of time, rest assured you may get a good...

HI FRIEND PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK AND PREDICT YOUR RANK FROM THERE http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html IF YOUR RANK IS BELOW 10,000 THEN YOU CAN EXPECT AN...

SAHIL one month ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...

@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure

Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off