sir my current condition is this only. help needed !! m current condition is like this;- i have not studied properly since two year. some bcoz of me ; and some personal / family problems. really wanna b in IIT , plz tell wht to do ?? now my pract. r over ; so i m now i m full free but my boards r from 1st march to 25th march. and iit-jee is on 10th april . even my basics r not clear. BUT really i dont want 2 disappoint parents as they have hope frm me to b in IIT. plz plz guide me. plzzzzzzzzzz try too help me by giving some detailed answer not like wht ECians have given me some copy-paste answers./ really demotivated , i dont want to repeat nor i want to suffer my cbse boards and iit/aieee result. thnx in advance. your follower sunny note;- i even post same on one of ur article at ec but after 2 days when i opened it my post was deleted. but np now as now i got direct contact . hope that u will definately help me out.

sir my current condition is this only.

help needed !!

m current condition is like this;-

i have not studied properly since two year. some bcoz of me ; and some personal / family problems.

really wanna b in IIT , plz tell wht to do ??

now my pract. r over ; so i m now i m full free but my boards r from 1st march to 25th march.  and iit-jee is on 10th april .

even my basics r not clear. BUT really i dont want 2 disappoint parents as they have hope frm me to b in IIT.

plz plz guide me.

plzzzzzzzzzz  try too help me by giving some detailed answer not like wht ECians have given me some copy-paste answers./

really demotivated ,

i dont want to repeat nor i want to suffer my cbse boards and  iit/aieee result.

thnx in advance.

your follower

sunny

note;-  i even post same on one of ur article at ec but after 2 days when i opened it my post was deleted. but np now as now i got direct contact .

hope that u will definately help me out. 

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Your query has been replied, please do not post the same doubt twice...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Neer Varshney
76 Points
13 years ago

Even i have not given my IIT entrance exam yet but if i would have been at your place in this situation i would have preffered careful reading of NCERT books of class XI and XII. And then if some time is left i would have tried to solve some recent years IIT questions. But really its not so easy. Most of the students start preparing from class XI and it would be very difficult to compete them for you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free