• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

has iit jee course changed?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shubham

No it has not changed

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

No iit-jee's course is not changed.It has remianed same as it was.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college....
Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches,...
raj 4 months ago
hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor please vist the below link to use branch and college...
SAHIL 4 months ago
how to get a best rank in iit or nit what are some tips
@ kalyani frst of all , u need organised study , with proper study plan , and 2 nd thing is your doubts , dnt let the doubt to cripple you , clear it as soon as possible , and remember –...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study
Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
sir, i have get 49,000 rank in OBC-ncl catory in jee main this year,and have scored 81% in 12 th exms from rbse in 2014...can i get any nit according to my rank..?
It is quite difficult to get admission in NIT because your marks may not satisfy their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good...
raghav dua 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
Please answer me , Marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur (all category)
Dear student Please specify the branch.
Bhavya 3 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.
India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me
There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
@ RAJESH YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept should i contact them.please reply me sir.
rajesh 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts