• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am a 10th standard student

i have been going for iit foundation courses for past two years

i feel like totally confused about the topics discussed in the class

i know only bits and pieces of informations on topics taken in class

what all will i have to do to get into iit

it is my dream to get to one from 7th

[any iitian]please advice me on proper planning and setting a time table and subjects to cover

my contact

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sujith,

Things you need to learn now is how to read a new topic from its basics, how to approach it conceptually. How to link the problems you have .These three things are very important for any tuff exam.You know oonly bits and pieces because you dint completly understand the topic.About the time table, you should spend 1 hr a day on physics and chemistry and 1 complt hr on maths, do more problems related to your course or 10th syllabus.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit one year ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit one year ago
I am in 11 and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?
Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT
Jani Satwik 6 months ago
What is Cut off for jee advanced Out of total 372 ?
@ raghav as jee advanced are changing the total marks everytime , so, marks here cannot be the criteria for the cutoff , the cutoff will depend upon the percentile . FOR GENERAL – 10...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS
Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Is log table allowed in the jee main and advance?????
@ vaibhavi No , these things are strictly banned in jee main and advanced , the log value that u required for solving ques in jee , will be given in the ques , and the ques paper setter...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi the offline paper u have to appear the entrance test in the center with a omr sheet and the ques paper , and the form filling cost will be 1000 for it , the ques level are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Ok what is the offline and online paper system about............... .....……… ……… ?????????????????????.......
Vaibhavi one month ago
i need some tips regarding managing the time table for the preparation of jee mains and advanced
@ yuthika frst of all u need to give max time to your weakest subject and less time to the strong one , but dnt ignore anything . 2nd thing – while making time table make a balance on phy , ...
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts