• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how much rank i need to get cs in iit delhi

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit,

You have to be in top 100 to get CS in IIT Delhi.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
my st rank is 448 in the jee advance.. can i get admission in iits
Congratulations for an awesome JEE Advance rank. Obviously you can get admission at good IIT college in your preferred branch. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private...
raghav dua 3 months ago
help me sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
Although chance is very less to get NIT, as per your 60-40 rule.. But you should attempt the counselling....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
Ankit 4 months ago
Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech
Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch
@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...
hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link thanks and please approve my answer
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...
It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
Ankit 4 months ago
What is your rank?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
how to face tension in exams
before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question
NAGOORVALI one year ago
before exam keep calm dont open any books if possible dont talk to any one 2 hours before the exam .while studying put an question why to any concept then u will memorize the concept very...
KALYAN 10 months ago
dear jyothi, the main thing u need to remember is that in exam u r getting nervous means that there is a fault in u r preperation for that exam,. & then my suggestion is taht u stay calm...
Dheeru chowdary 9 months ago
Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts