i am ranked 519 in iit jee 2009 i am little confused about chosing a stream wether i should take electrical in kharagpur or should i chose delhi or kanpur with another stream i would also like to know if going for a dual 5 yr thing would be a nice option if i hope to do an mba later. I would also like to know which other options which shall prove rewarding after 4 yrs. please reply

i am ranked 519 in iit jee 2009 i am little confused about chosing a stream wether i should take electrical in kharagpur or should i chose delhi or kanpur with another stream i would also like to know if going for a dual 5 yr thing would be a nice option if i hope to do an mba  later. I would also like to know which other options which shall prove rewarding after 4 yrs. please reply

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Deepika,

Your rank is quite enough to fetch you sometrhinfg good of your wish. Considering your future plans its better to opt for Mathematics and Computing as it is a very good branch and gets a very god placemnt every year. You could also do courses of finance along with your studies here itself which wil provide you a good gateway to MBA.

If not at this rank Mechanical at Delhi will be the other best option as it is best among all other IIts.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free