coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

when will the eml of jee 2010 published

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT-JEE 2010 performance card will be online on 3rd june 2010....and I heared EML will be published on near about or same date but not sure whether it will be published or not....but that does not matter other institutes will take admission on the basis of JEE score only if EML is not published.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech
Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
​what all should. I. Do to get into iit. Bombay cse
@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 19 days ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?
It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I study for long hours day and night but during in exam ,my performance is like an average student?what could possibly wrong with me?
@ xavier actually hard work is not the key to sucess , hardwork alongwith smartwork is required for the sucess . if u read whole day and night and end up forgetting everything in the exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi xavier i think problem is with the study method you are using. I am sure you must have seen a lot of students who study less but score more. do you know why? the only reason behid this...
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts