There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have posted this query before also but no one has replied as yet.. so i am asking again

is there anything i can get in iit with air 6000 moreover what are my options in aieee as i got air 8500 and state rank 819 (delhi)

please someone reply this time atleast.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav

You may get

pulp and paper engineering in IIT Roorkee

archetecture in IIT ROORKEE

chemistry in IIT ROORKEE

Applied geology ,chemistry,architecture in IIT Kharagpur

Design in IIT guwahati

and several branches in IT BHU and ISMU Dhanabad

for option in AIEEE check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?
Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT
Jani Satwik 6 months ago
What is best to choose ISM mechanical or NSIT Computer science?
Computer Science is always in demand . If you only interested in money , go for CS.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.
Dear student, in spot round counselling for IITs and ISM of getting into the college is very often. May be in the second round of counselling, you can have ISM.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
@ dipika Kindly mention your crl rank , and getting spot round i don ot think this year that will happen , beacuse of some problems in verification by JOsaa , still i am not very much sure...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ dipika continue the study their , but next year attempt jee again , if u havenot taken 3 attempts . and this year the probability of spot round is very less . and u are in which branch ?? ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
I am left with almost 8 months for my aipmt and aiims exam....please provide me a proper strategy and tips for preparation......
Hey, Please prepare a plan for yourself and set the targets objectively. Your target should be according to number of chapters and not according to number of hrs. And try to meet your target...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ vatsala in the left months u have to do the following things 1- frst of all read ncert if u have missed that for any chapters ( 11 th + 12 th ) , beacuse the assertion and reason question ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
yes, as of now , mbbs entrance exam will be conducted .. u can download the admit card by logging in to the website wth required credintials after 5 pm today .. if there will be any further ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts