There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i was getting around 180 marks in iitjee and got no rank even this year no emls are declared !

please tell me can i get any coll... using score card of jee coming on 3june if yes and what would be the best at this?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website

10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Hi sir can preparation without tusion in 7month the isat exam?.. Please help sir...
@ biswajit \ yes , for sure u can . but u have now less amount of time left and u have to do the maximum use of your time to get the desired college . what generally tution teacher are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Not possible.....ok.......forget iit...... ha ha ha..
nahshshsb one month ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch
@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link thanks and please approve my answer
SAHIL 3 months ago
Marks required to get an IIT and also for NIT warangal in CSE or Aeronautics
Hey bro if you are general and want good IIT you should score atleast 40% marks in jee advance and for nit Warangal scoring above 260 will be on safe side to get CSEDont forget to approve my...
priyesh dixit 2 months ago
@ ag if u want comp sci in top notch iit , then u need to stay within AIR 60 for iit bombay , and AIR 110 for iit delhi and so on... for that reason minimum 50 percent mark is required in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
dear friend make a kind visit on: also check...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?
You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts