coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

when eml list of iit 2010  will be displayed

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT-JEE 2010 performance card will be online on 3rd june 2010....and I heared EML will be published on near about or same date but not sure whether it will be published or not....but that does not matter other institutes will take admission on the basis of JEE score only if EML is not published.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..
SAHIL 4 months ago
Dear student, you may better wait for your result to be disclosed to get the exact rank for your score, along with this you must keep visiting the official websites of some renowned...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
it say my sc rank is 1998 and general rank is 27000 but career 360 and resonance says general rank is 175000 – 190000 and sc rank is 8000- 12000
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it
@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...
Marks required to get an IIT and also for NIT warangal in CSE or Aeronautics
Hey bro if you are general and want good IIT you should score atleast 40% marks in jee advance and for nit Warangal scoring above 260 will be on safe side to get CSEDont forget to approve my...
priyesh dixit 2 months ago
@ ag if u want comp sci in top notch iit , then u need to stay within AIR 60 for iit bombay , and AIR 110 for iit delhi and so on... for that reason minimum 50 percent mark is required in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
dear friend make a kind visit on: also check...
SAHIL 2 months ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch
Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
Sir plz ttell me the average & highest package for cse in jmit,radaur
Dear Student it is 4.5 lakh to 5.6 lakh but let me tell you that a person qualified in CSE may earn more than 9 lakh per annum but bfor that there are certain things that really mater a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ nisha U can check it in their official website , its a famous engg college in haryana , average package for cse = 5-6 lakh per annum highest package = 8-9 lakh per annum . the company...
sir i am expecting around 140 marks in jee mains 2016 and 93% in 12 th CBSE board and i am an SC candidate so what rank can i get??
your rank is between 9000-12000 thanxand approve sorry answer posted incomplete above best of luck for future
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts