Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

dear friend,

i getting about 130 marks in iit-jee2010 kya mei main list mei select ho sukta hu ya eml mei

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Gaurav, 

Yes you can make it too eml list this year... Last year, the extended Merit List included all candidates who had scored between 56 and 177... 

For 2010, IIST has announced its own entrance exam .i.e ISAT so for getting into IIST .. you need to qualify the ISAT Exam.

For More information regarding IIST, please click the link here :

All the Best for your future !!!  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
hello sir i am a student from bombay i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own i have scored ...
If you are from GEN, OBC or in any other cat....NO Chance.. But if you are from SC and want to go for prep course, then you can be in IIT s...a last hope..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
dear Student, your score in board as well as in Jee is not much pleasing, but if you are confident enough and an aspirant student, then I may suggest that you must keep visiting the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?
Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT
Jani Satwik 6 months ago
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?
I think engg. in physics in DTU.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ECE in IGDTUW would be better
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
How to clear all concept in jst 3 months?? How to manage time for board as well as entrance ?Is it possible clear all concepts in 3 months
What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago
SAHIL 29 days ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?
@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..
Rojy 5 months ago
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE