Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir,

i m expecting 160 in iitjee 2010,i m in gen. category,and in aieee my marks fall in the range of 164-140(as per category cited in ur aieee rank prediction list).could u please tell me my options at d earliest?

thnking you,

nibedita baruah

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You can check out the opening and closing rank for all the collages under IIT .

Click for opening and closing ranks:

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert 

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
Ankit 5 months ago
Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Hii It is going to come soon but will come before JEE Advance only on 27 april .So you have to wait till then
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Dear student results will be announced on 27 th april 2016
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
I got 10 k rank in ts eamcet 2016 . Can I get a seat in vnr vjiet in IT branch ?
Dear student, You need to appear for the counselling then only u will come to know. Also for help you can check opening nd closing rank of this branch
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
You may get admission at Vjet Hyderabad. But there are some Private Universities which are very good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college...
raghav dua 3 months ago
you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the best engineering college in uttrakhand. We are providing the best placement 94% since 2 years. This college got...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?
Please follow the below link to find the relevant information you can also read useful articles on...
Harsh Patodia one year ago
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts