There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 201 marks in jee 2010.what rank can i expect?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Ram,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I want to get 240 in jee mains what I should do and what books I should refer can you help me get into jee mains
Physics Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma - Volume 1 and Volume 2 Complete Physics for JEE Main 2016 by Irodov Chemistry NCERT books (only for Theory) IIT chemistry by O.P Tandon Complete...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...
it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...
SAHIL 6 months ago
yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board
GV Nikhil 6 months ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hii It is going to come soon but will come before JEE Advance only on 27 april .So you have to wait till then
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Dear student results will be announced on 27 th april 2016
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN one year ago
Should I prefer cse at UIET chandigarh or aeronautical engineering at PEC?
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
both the instittutes are answering to this is a bit difficult i think you should follow your interest but if you are not interested in any of the two than surely cse at uiet...
SAHIL 3 months ago
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts