• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

m scoring 140 in iit in obc , is dere any chances

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
Ankit 5 months ago
Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...
well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...
Revti Raman one year ago
Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.
Arvinder one year ago
Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.
Arvinder one year ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Am I eligible for IIT jee after 2nd year of diploma
The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years. Only those students who have successfully...
SAHIL one month ago
@ rohit yes , for sure , the main thing is the age criteria , if u have joined diploma , after class 10 th or in 11 th class end , then u are elligible , after 12 th diploma student are not ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...
Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too may also learn by practising more. Thanks
Vaishnavi 6 months ago
please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......
NARAYANA 6 months ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...
If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
Avinash one year ago
Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You should go for IIT M
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma one year ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts