• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am getting 270 in jee. which iit and which branch i can get

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

270 is good marks and you can expect ur rank 1100- 1300

check the link for the opening and closing rank of different IITs

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
Electrons keep on changing their positiion then how it is possible to calculate bond anglr
@ mayank electrons donot change their position everytime , actually the picture that we have taken on the besic of bohrmodel is electrons will revolve the nucleaus , that is somehow...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login
NARAYANA 6 months ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i am getting 6900 in jee advance 2016. i am biotech at iit guwahati. can i get a decent placement of about 12 lacs (core or non core both) if i work hard .
Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student of Engineering physics at IIT Bombay.First I want to say that IIT is never about placements, IIT is all about...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago can get.any way do your best otherwise god is there.....................................all the best.....................................................
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts