There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

will the iit 2010 exam be taken again owing to the fault in omr sheet?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kshitij

There is no such possibility.there is a printing mistake in OMR shett,but it has been cleared during the exam.

so we are not expecting IIT JEE exam again.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?
Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016?
Top 20 percentile marks of GUJARAT board are as follows : for General-363 for Sc and St- 304 for Obc- 339 Thanks and approve my answer keep posting your queries regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?
@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..
Rojy 5 months ago
SAHIL 6 months ago
i need some tips regarding managing the time table for the preparation of jee mains and advanced
@ yuthika frst of all u need to give max time to your weakest subject and less time to the strong one , but dnt ignore anything . 2nd thing – while making time table make a balance on phy , ...
Umakant biswal 11 hours ago
The velocity (v) of a particle moving along x - axis varies with its position (x) as v= @(x)1/2; where @ is a constant. Which of the following graph
Your question is incomplete and no image has been attached as well. So please post your query again and correctly.
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts