ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are the imp and high weightage topics in INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for iitjee 2012???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ganesh,

All topics in Inorganic are important.

But once you learn Qualitative Analysis (Salt Analysis), it would be related to most of the other topics in Inorganic Chemistry.

So Qualitative Analysis is the topic with the highest weightage in Inorganic Chemistry.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why 7 th 8 th and 9 th group of d and f block donot form any hydrides with hydrogen which is called hydrie gap

Hydrogen combine with many element forming hydride in which its oxidation state is -1. The 7th8thand 9thgroup of d and f block donot form any hydrides with hydrogen because these elememt...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
Sir, Please explain how to derive the magnetism of polyatomic molecules? Please explain with reference to ozone molecule?

it is done by molecular orbital theory

Shubham Singh 26 days ago

Please explain....

Jatin Bansal 26 days ago
What is the difference between didentate ligand and ambidentate ligand?

Bidentate ligand A bidentate ligand has two points at which it can attach to the central atom. One example of such a ligand is: oxalate ion The two single-bonded oxygen atoms can each donate...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Didentate or Bidentate ligands are the logands which makes bonds with the metal ion in two places. It make two bonds with two different portion of its structure. Ambidentate ligands are the...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

a bidentate is one which combines from 2 different sites simultaneously....but ambidentae is one which can combine from 2 sites but at a time only one site can combine(ambidentate ar...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
Glycerol is oxidized by bismuth nitrate to produce : oxalic acid Mesooxalic acid Glyceric acid Glyoxalic acid

Glycerol is an trihydric alcohol whose IUPAC name is propane-1, 2, 3-triol.It gives different oxidation products depending on the nature of oxidizing agent.With bismuth nitrate,it gives...
  img
Aarti Gupta 18 days ago

Thanks for the answer I'm searching for the proper soln of it....

Aditya Sharma 17 days ago
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital 6 months ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital 6 months ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
diamond is used in glass cutting due to its????

Due to all the bonds being covalent Diamond is very strong and hard material so diamond is used glass cutting.

Rohan Gajjar 6 days ago

it is because it is one hardst material in the world so it use for it

SAITEJA GOUD 6 days ago

because it is known as super hard material

srija 9 days ago
View all Questions »