DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what are the imp and high weightage topics in INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for iitjee 2012???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ganesh,

All topics in Inorganic are important.

But once you learn Qualitative Analysis (Salt Analysis), it would be related to most of the other topics in Inorganic Chemistry.

So Qualitative Analysis is the topic with the highest weightage in Inorganic Chemistry.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

An enantiomer (optical isomer) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are the same...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago
Select the correct order of II ionisation energy of C, N, O, F (1) C > N > O > F (2) N > C > O > F (3) C (4) O > F > N > C

(4) O > F > N > C because using tha auf bau rule we will geth the answer

grenade one month ago

Opion 1 is correct as it is difficult to extract an electron from half filled orbital of carbon

mohit vashishtha one month ago

mohit pl. checkout ur answer

grenade one month ago
Which is the book with most detailed physical chem concepts ( upto the point needed by advance) and is solomon and fryle’s ms chauhan revisoned version best book overall for organic chem?...

for physics after hcverma and dc apndey you must start doing ANURAG MISHRA books which contains solved as well as unsolved problems of varying difficult level and based on latest jee...

ng29 3 months ago

@ng29 it seems like another genreric book like dc pandey i dont have time for that (mains focused books), how is the halliday and resnick reivsed (wiley)for advance … thanks for the chem...

mrigank 3 months ago

these books are good but in anurag mishra there is all type of questions that are asked in jee so i prefer anurag mishara for organic chemistry snsanyal is best for reagents and mechanisms...

ng29 3 months ago
Hello Sir the question is “Determine whether Na2O2 is paramagnetic or not. I have learned to how to determine this by writing MO configuration & then counting if there are any unpaired e-...

Yes the configuration thing doesn’t always work. Sometimes you can draw the structure and see if there are any unpaired electrons, that helps too. but this also doesn’t always work. depends ...

Neeti 6 days ago
Find the no. of atom in NH 3

NH3 or ammonia molecule is formed of nitrogen and hydrogen atoms.Its an covalent compound formed by shairing of electrons between one nitogen atom and three hydrogen atoms.So we can say that...
  img
Aarti Gupta 20 days ago

it s easy anuj manhas molar mass of N = 14 molar mass of h = 3 becoz.. there 3 hydrogen molecules or atoms therefore NH 3 = 14 * 3 = 42 Now, 1 g-atom NH 3 = 42g therefore g-atoms * N A =...

rutvik 18 days ago

1 moleculeof amminoa consists of 4 atoms i mole of ammonia consists of 4 * 6.022*10^23 atoms

Rahul Jiji George 18 days ago
View all Questions »