ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are the imp and high weightage topics in INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for iitjee 2012???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ganesh,

All topics in Inorganic are important.

But once you learn Qualitative Analysis (Salt Analysis), it would be related to most of the other topics in Inorganic Chemistry.

So Qualitative Analysis is the topic with the highest weightage in Inorganic Chemistry.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
EAN of Fe in brown ring complex is independent of charge on NO.why? Q2-coordination no.of cyclobutadiene.?

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago
Coordination no. Shown by cyclobutadiene???? Pls answr......

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago
Q . THE INCREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF MOLECULAR OF THE FOLLOWING SPECIES- N 2 , N 2 + , N 2 - , N 2 2- . . .

As we know that stability of the molecule is directly proportionla to bond order Now,bond order=no of electron in (bonding-antibonding)/2 =1/2(Nb-Nab) For N2=3 N2+ =2.5 N2^-=2.5 N2^2-=2 Thus...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Q . WHICH IS THE DECREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF THE IONS? (2)>(3)>(1) (1)>(2)>(3) (1)>(3)>(2) (3)>(1)>(2)

i am also getting the answer as (A) but the correct option is (C) in this case

bharat makkar 3 months ago

i think answer is c only because the carbocation there is stabilised by the lone pair of oxygen by backbonding and in second case there is deactivation by oxygen resulting highly unstablised...

daksh 3 months ago

oops sorry! dint see ur attachment...............ya even i think the answer is (a) in second one there is a chance of tautomerism and the third one is stabilized by the +Ieffect of alkyl...

Rakesh 3 months ago
any shortcut method to remember naming reactions........?

There are noshortcuts,but you can follow these steps (1)The name reaction are basically acid and base reaction (2)Common type-acids attack base and nucleophile attack +ve site (3)elimination...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
H2 + I2 = 2HI (an elementary reaction)...If the volume of the container containing the gaseous mixture is increased to 2 times ,then final rate of reaction !- become 4 times 2 become ¼ th of...

rate law = k[H2][I2] when we increase the volume by 2 times the concentration becomes half. The rate of reaction becomes one fourth of the initial value. so, option (2) is correct....
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

H2 + I2 = 2HI As it is elementary reaction, so order=molecularity=2 rate(r1)=k[H2][I2] Now the volume is increased two times, so their concentration would be ½ of original value. so...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »