ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are the imp and high weightage topics in INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for iitjee 2012???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ganesh,

All topics in Inorganic are important.

But once you learn Qualitative Analysis (Salt Analysis), it would be related to most of the other topics in Inorganic Chemistry.

So Qualitative Analysis is the topic with the highest weightage in Inorganic Chemistry.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
primitive vectors and primitive cell volume for a bcc lattice.

Dear student, A Bravais lattice is defined as an infinite array of discrete points generated by a set of discrete translation vectors given by: Here n i are integers and a i are known as the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago
how many coordinate isomers are possible of compound [Cu9NH3)4][PtCl4]?

Coordinate isomers differ in the distribution of ligands between metal ions in complex compound [PtNH3)4][CuCl4] is the possible coordinate isomer
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Hi Student,I Information is Missing in the question.
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
how the reaction between atoms of Ca and Cl takes place. explain in terms of electron arrangement and eletron transfer

Hello Student Ca is a metal and Cl is a non metal, Ca has 2 electrons in its valence shell. It tends to loose these two electrons to get stable noble gas electronic configuration. On the...
  img
Pankaj 11 days ago
The initial prssure of COCl2 is 1000 torr.The total pressure of the system becomes 1500 torr.when the equilb COCl2(g)=CO(g) + Cl2(g).(reversible) is attained at constant temp.The value of Kp...

The given reaction is : CoCl2(g).......................................=.......CO(g).....+.....Cl2(g) 1000...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

COCl2 -------> CO + Cl2 1000 torr (initial) 1000(1-x) 1000x 1000x Total pressure= 1000(1+x) = 1500 x= 0.5 or (50% dissociation) Kp= (pCl2)(pCO)/(pCOCl2) = 500 X 500 /500 you will get the...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
According to ideal gas, no. of moles are directly propotional to temperature at constant pressure and volume.. But i didnt got how can be the no. of moles increase with increase in...

PV = nRT P , R & V are Constant, So nT= constant, So it will be inversely propotional.
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Ok ok srry inversely propotinal but still how can no. of moles change by change in temperature the mass remains conserved always

Keshav 2 months ago
What is isotopic number?

The number of neutrons minus the number of protons in an atomic nucleus. -Thank you..!

Sivaprasad 6 months ago

Thanks for your answer.

Vineeth 6 months ago
View all Questions »