Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

What is Ideal solution??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdullah

An ideal solution or ideal mixture is a solution in which the enthalpy of solution (or "enthalpy of mixing") is zero

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

for redox reaction Zn + NO 3 - = Zn 2+ + NH 4 + in basic medium, coefficient of Zn amd OH - in the balanced equation respectively are ?
Separate them into half reactions foirst and then balce it. Zn ------> Zn 2+ + 2e- AND NO3- ------> NH4+ + 3H2O NO3- + 10H+ +8e- ------> NH4+ + 3H2O In order to cancel the electrons add the ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
2) What is the relation between ionization potential and effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit?
effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit is the force of attracn. the electron experiences due to protons . And ionization potential is the potetial required to...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The increase in effective nuclear charge results in an increase of ionisation potential or ionisation energy.
Mudit 2 months ago
no of geometrical and optical isomers of the compound [co(NH3)2Cl2(en)]+
This is M(AA)a 2 b 2 type compund.I have 3 G.I out of which two are trans which can’t show optical isomerism (O.I) While cis form show O.I hence occur in d & l pair Thus,3G.I & 2 O.I but...
Pranav Dabhade 4 days ago
What is a standard hydrogen electrode...............?
The standard hydrogen electrode consists of a platinum electrode coated with platinum black. The electrode is dipped in a solution of acid (usually 1M HCl) and pure H 2 gas is bubbled...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram A Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE) is an electrode that scientists use for reference on all half-cell potential reactions. The value of the standard electrode potential is zero,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
The molar volumes of ice and water are 0.0196 and 0.0180 litres per mole at 273K. If ΔH for the transition of ice to water is 1440 calories per mole at 1 atm pressure, find ΔU.
From eqn. ΔU + Δ(PV) ΔH = = ΔU + ΔPV + PΔV Given, 1440 = ΔU + 0.0196*273 + 0.0180*273 ΔU = 1440 – 10.2648 = 1429.73 calories.
Vikas TU 28 days ago
A certain colloidal solution is not affected by addition of small amounts of electrolytes.....explain clearly ...PLEASE.
@ naman be specific in your query . when some amount of electrolyte will be added in the colloidal solution then it will coagulate and separated into charge particle . and u can see the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Plz refer to the link given below: Physical properties of colloidal solution has been explained here:...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn