There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

What is complex compound?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Those compound which do not lost their identity in aqueous soln are called as complex compounds..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

How to explain 109 degrees 28 minutes to students. Mainly 28 minutes
@ prassana i have not got your question . kindly elaborate what exactly u want toknow. 109 degree 28 minute is the standard bond angle of sp3 hybridisation . and in chemistry its actually...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
2) What is the relation between ionization potential and effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit?
effective nuclear charge experienced by an electron in nth orbit is the force of attracn. the electron experiences due to protons . And ionization potential is the potetial required to...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The increase in effective nuclear charge results in an increase of ionisation potential or ionisation energy.
Mudit 2 months ago
26 ml of CO2 is passed over red hot coke .the volume of CO involved is
THE Reaction would be: CO2 + C -------------> 2CO 26 ml V/2 V = 52 ml. This simply mole analysis in terms of Volume. rather than directly on moles. As the information is not provided the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Sir, when it comes to organic chemo we have many equations. I wanted to know if ncert organic chemistry can get me a rank in aiims/neet.
@ sakshi organic chemistry have many equations , but if you have done it clearly in class 11 th , then it will not be difficult for you for sure . so , for that at least do reaction...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
The IUPAC name of the compound shown below is...................................
C is the correct option as here double bond is given more preference then the halogens so the double bond is given priority and among chloro and bromo ,according to the alphabetical order...
Amay chugh one month ago
Correct answer is c. so name of this compound is: 3-Bromo-1-Chlorocyclo-hex-1-ene thanks keep posting your doubts
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn