Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 600
  • View Details
Get extra R 120 off
USE CODE: MOB20

a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

4 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

WHAT IS MEANT BY GRAVITATIONAL POTENTIAL ENERGY? I WANT A CLEAR CUT ANSWER WITH FORMULA.

Its work done to move a point mas from infinity to given point n form a ponit mass its denoted by -Gm/r. negative sign indicates that work done is against the gravtional field of mass m.

krunal 2 months ago

it is defined as the potential energy that is associated with body’s height above the ground and it’s weight.It is expressed as U=mgh m=mass g=gravitationl force h=height

VAISHNAVI 2 months ago

it is the of work done in bringing a unit mass from infinity to a point in the gravitational field.it is called as gravitational potential. FORMULA:U=-Gm1m2/r

bunnypriya 2 months ago
Define velocity?

Velocity is a physical vector quantity; both magnitude and direction are needed to define it. The scalar absolute value (magnitude) of velocity is called "speed", a quantity that is...

PAVAN 9 months ago

rate of change of displaceent

SAIMANIKANTA 9 months ago

Velocity is a physical vector quantity; both magnitude and direction are needed to define it. The scalar absolute value (magnitude) of velocity is called " speed ", a quantity that is...

HARINATH 9 months ago
which rank is considered in jee maisn

I am talking about GENERAL AIR.U r in which category??
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 months ago

From 1 to 8000
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 months ago

Bhai SC rank kisi kaam ki nahi hai college AIR yaani CRL se hi milega bahut students ko ye confusion rahta hai par yehi sach hai.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
Three electric bulbs of rating 60 W are joined in series and then connected to electric mains . The power consumed will be ?

Let resistance of each bulb is R then total resistance of 3 bulbs=3R power=V 2 /R =60W for each bulb when three bulbs connected in series then power= V 2 /(3R) =(1/3)(V 2 /R) =(1/3)(60)...

Karthik Kumar 8 months ago
Need some help in solving the 2nd question. Image attached above

Here’s my guess. By law of Conservation of energy, For A, mg(30) + 0.5 mv 1 2 = 0.5 mv 2 ….….….….….….….…....(1) For B, mg(27) + 0.5 mv 2 2 =0.5mv 2 ….….….….….….….….…....(2) where m is the...

Subhiksha 3 months ago

Is the answer √(147/3)?

sarvesh 3 months ago
SEE THE IMAGE AND EXPLAIN IT ? WHY ANSWER IS 1.47 ?

the image answer is 1.47 exactly.this my anwer ….….….…...hi how are you.iam fine ….….….….….….…...iam also fine

T.kumar 5 months ago

the answer for question in your image is 1.47. all the best for your bright future. Good luck MY DEAR FRIEND THE ANSWEROF YOUR QUESTION IS IS 1.47.DUE TO DISPERSEDPHAGE.THANK YOU.PLEASE...

raj 5 months ago

Hello sai.. The answer for your question in image is 1.47.All the best for your JEE exams.THE ANSWEROF YOUR QUESTION IS IS 1.47.DUE TO DISPERSEDPHAGE.THANK YOU.PLEASE APPROVE IT.

mohan 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 600
  • View Details

Get extra R 120 off