a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

2 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A particle moves in a circle of radius 20 cm with a linear speed of 10 m/s . Find the angular velocity.

As we know that v=wr,where v is the linear velocity w is the angular velocity r is the radius of the circular path So the angular velocity is
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago

Dear student, The angular velocity is given by: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
respected sir/mam...i have problem in solving numericals of physics ..i want to know isn’t there any easier way to solve them..i’m in 11 th standard ..i have opted for medical...can u plz...

Dear student, The easiest way to solve any problem is by doing it so many times that the concept gets cleared and you are able to solve all questions easily. So, to put it simply, you should...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
the height(h) upto which a liquid can rise in a capillary tube depends on surface tension(T) of liquid, density of liquid(d), acceleration due to gravity(g) and radius of capillary. derive...

Let the radius of the glass capillary tube be r, the coefficient of surface tension of the liquid he T, the density of the liquid be ρ, the angle of contact between the liquid and the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
Change in internal energy = change in work done But if change in heat energy should cause change in temperature but it is not happening why?

Change in internal energy= change in work done this is the case in case of adiabatic process. Change in heat energy= change in internal energy + change in work done This is the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sorry , I made a mistake , Delta Q= delta W In isothermal process , change in internal energy is zero. But if change in heat energy should cause change in temperature but it is isothermal...

Vineeth one month ago
Two forces of 60n and 80n acting at an angle of 60degree with each other pull an object. What single pull would replace the given forces. Pls explain how to calculate the direction properly....

Hello Student, Your image isn’t visible. The single force that replace them both is Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
A Sonometer wire under tension of 64 Newtons vibrating in its fundamental mode is in resonance with a vibrating tuning fork. The vibrating portion of the sonometer wire has a length of 10 cm...

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question Mass per unit length of somometer wire = m/ℓ = 0.001/0.1 = 0.01 kg/m v = √T/m = √64/(0.01) = 8 x 10 Also, ℷ/2 = 0.1 ⇒...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 months ago
View all Questions »