ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

3 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A particle of mass m moves on the x-axis as follows: it starts from rest at t = 0 from the point x = 0, and comes to rest at t = 1 at the point x = 1. No other information is available about...

We know that the initial velocity of the particle is zero and the final too. Considering constant magnitude of acceleration we can draw velocity-time graph for the motion. I am not able to...

Narendra Pratap 2 months ago

We know that the initial velocity of the particle is zero and the final too. Considering constant magnitude of acceleration we can draw velocity-time graph for the motion. I am not able to...

question is in the image

Please check the solution.
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
if total energy of electron in nth orbit is X ,its KE & PE in the same orbit respectively are a)X,-2X b)2X,-3X c)X/2,-3X/2 d)-X,2X only option d is in accordance to the question but how can...

T.E is negative then X should be a negative number,therefore 2x=PE should also be a negative no., and -X should be a positive number.Hence KE is positive.Thank u Abhishek u gave me some...

Shubham J one month ago

It is because the total energy of electron is -ve total energy=1/2P.E=-K.e

Abhishek Singh one month ago
A density of bottle contains 104.o gm of a liquid at 34(celsius temperate )on heating it at 100(c t) the mass of liquid expelled is 4.5 gm . then find the coefficient of apparent expansion...

Let the density of the liquid in the bottle be d. Given that, m1=104gm. t1=34celsius m2=m1+4.5 =104+4.5 =108.5 t2=100celsius we know that the coefficient of apparent...

sivakrishna 11 months ago

here the density of liquid is constant we know ??V=V1????t ??V/V=????t we also know d=m/V since d is constant , ??V/V=??m/m ??m=4.5gm m=104gm ??t=66°C ??=(??V/V)/??t ??=(??m/m)/??t...

Shaik Irfan Kareem Ali 11 months ago
The source of all magnetism is a. tiny pieces of iron. . b. tiny domains of aligned atoms. c. ferromagnetic materials. d. moving electric charge. e. none of these

(d)moving electric charge Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 9 months ago
What do we understand by a balanced and un balanced three phase load?

Hi, Abalanced three-phase loadis one in which each of the three loads is identical in all respects (magnitude and phase). The three line currents must not all be 'reasonably close',...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
View all Questions »