DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

3 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The maximum range of a gun on horizontal surface is 16km . If g=10 ms -2 , the muzzle velocity of the shell must be:- a. 1600 ms -1 b. 400 ms -1 c. 200 ( root2 ) ms -1 d. 160(root 10) ms -1 ...

maximum range will be when gun is shot at 45 deg. Lets prove this fact first, assume that gun is shot at angle a with horizontal with velocity v, U = (v.cosa) i + (v.sina) j s=U*t+0.5*a*t 2 ...

Akshay 23 days ago
kindly explain " exponential functions and their graphs" topic. i'll be thankful to you.

Graphing exponential functions is similar to the graphing.However, by the nature of exponential functions, their points tend either to be very close to one fixed value or else to be too...

srinivas 20 days ago

thanks mr. srinivas. i'm thankful. your answer is approved

vindhya 20 days ago
I want answer with full solution.

the 2kg body hanging through string moves downwards and equation for it is: mg – T = ma here m = 2kg. for the body on horizontal surface T = ma. equate and you’ll get the answer :)

Neeti 5 days ago
please explain the type of waves

Types of Waves Waves are of three main types: 1. Mechanical waves. These waves are most familiar because we encounter them almost constantly; common examples include water waves, sound...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago

ok

parth bhail 14 days ago
define the bernoulis theorem

An idealized algebraic relation between pressure, velocity, and elevation for flow of an inviscid fluid . Its most commonly used form is for steady flow of an incompressible fluid , and is...
  img
Nirmal Singh. one year ago

Full Definition of BERNOULLI`S THEOREM 1 [after Jacques Bernoulli] : a basic principle of statistics: as the number of independent trials of an event of theoretical probability p is...

Indu one year ago

Bernoulli theorem:When a non viscous , incompressible fluid flows steadily through a tube of varying cross section ,then the sum of pressure energy, potential energy and kinetic energy...

sivakrishna one year ago
Water is flowing in a river at 2.5m/s. The river is 40m wide with an average depth of 6m. compute the power available from the water current.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »