a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

2 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
this is my test question

I am not able to understand your query. Your question is not clear. Please recheck the question and post it again so that I can provide you the meaningful answer.
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
please answer soon.... How to identify whether a given object has a positive or negative charge???

@saloni we can do it by bring the article near a gold leaf electroscope. if a positively charged object is brought towards the top of the figure below, the 2 gold leaf will move towards the...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago

but yugabrat , to bring a positively charged object near an other object , we need to know whether the object is positively charged . and that is my question........how to identify an...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

@saloni we can do it by bring the article near a gold leaf electroscope. if a positively charged object is brought towards the metal cap of the figure below, the 2 gold leaf will move...

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago
How much parallax would Alpha centuri(4.29 light years away) show when viewed from 2 locations on earth 6 months apart in its orbit around the sun [ NCERT] ANSWER 2.64 SECOND OF ARC BUT I...

Distance of the star from the solar system = 4.29 ly 1 light year is the distance travelled by light in one year. 1 light year = Speed of light × 1 year
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
what is terminal voltage?

Terminal voltage is the voltage output of a device is measured across its terminals. Terminal voltage is calculated by V = emf - Ir. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago

terminal voltage is voltage across both ends of the battery when the battery is connected in a circuit. so, v=emf - current*(internal resistance of battery).

Arun Kumar 5 months ago

: the voltage at the terminals of an electrical device (as a battery or a generator).

Indu 5 months ago
the total internal energy of real gases is conserved or not?

Hi, You have to mention under what conditions....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 days ago
When the current changes from +2 A to – 2A in 0.05 second, and e.m.f. of 8 V is induced in a coil. The coefficient of self – induction of the coil is (a) 0.2 H (b) 0.4 H (c) 0.8 H (d) 0.1 H

(d) e = - ?Ø/?t ? 8 = L x 4/0.05 ? L = 8 x 0.05 / 4 = 0.1 H Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
  img
Navjyot Kalra 4 months ago
View all Questions »