ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

3 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is virtual current

Dear student, The virtual current occurs in electromagnetic flowmeters. The sensitivity of an electromagnetic flowmeter is affected by the electrical conductivity of the tubes attached to...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago
A particle of mass m moves on the x-axis as follows: it starts from rest at t = 0 from the point x = 0, and comes to rest at t = 1 at the point x = 1. No other information is available about...

We know that the initial velocity of the particle is zero and the final too. Considering constant magnitude of acceleration we can draw velocity-time graph for the motion. I am not able to...

Narendra Pratap 4 months ago

We know that the initial velocity of the particle is zero and the final too. Considering constant magnitude of acceleration we can draw velocity-time graph for the motion. I am not able to...

C-12 m=12.0000

Dear Student, 1. Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again. . 2. I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the...
  img
Pankaj 7 months ago
how does angle of incidence vary with angle of deviation?

The formula that you gave, namely (1) ..... n = { sin[(A + D)/2] }/sin(A/2) is true only for the angle of incidence θ that gives an angle of refraction α such that α = A/2...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
why there is no intensity distribution due to single wave?

Hi, Because intensity refers to no of waves accumulated in a unit area. With one wave only, if we choose an area, the wave would either be present or not present. There can’t be any...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
how do transistors convert our 220v supply to 2000-3000v?

Transformers are used to do that. Thistechnique uses one or two transductors (for full wave operation) i.e. a square loop magnetic core current transformers with secondaries connected in...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
View all Questions »