a man weighing 600 n carries a load of 150 n up the stairs 6m high in 15 seconds. his power will be ?

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

p = mgh/t

therefore 300W

2 years ago

we know that power=workdone/time,

here workdone is "mgh".

thus power=750x6/15,

=300.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
x and y are 2 unequally positive charged particles separated initially at very far distance.then particle x is provided a velocity u towards y with y at rest. both charges are free to move....

Regards, Nirmal SIngh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 7 months ago

When the charge is given a velocity u, it would undergo decelleration due to which the KE of the system would decrease and PE og system would increse. Next, after some time, at a certain...

Shivam 7 months ago

finally both comes in equillibrium

yogesh chalisa 7 months ago
A light ray is travelling from air to glass.The reflected and refracted rays are perpendicular to each other.If the angle of incidence in air is i.the refractive index of glass is?

According to brewsters law, when a ray of light is incident on optical medium, and undergoes simultaneous reflection and refraction such that the reflected and refracted rays are...

Karan Tewani one year ago

By snell''s law n a sin(i)=n b sin(90-i) sin(i)=n b Cos(i) (n a =1) sin(i)/Cos(i)=n b n b =Tan(i) The refractive index of glass is Tan(i)

one year ago

we can get the answer by using snells law: na*sin(i)=nb*sin(r).

G.Rajashekar one year ago
What is electromagnetic induction??

electromagnetic induction basically corelate the relation between magnetic field and electric current.it can be defined as the production of potential diff across a conductor when it is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
View all Questions »