Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 120 off

three forces of magnitude 2p,3p,5p act along 3side of equilateral to find the magnitude of resultant force and its direction?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hii ashutosh

First take one side as fixed ...suppose force with 2p is based...

Now choose 3p and 5p ...angle between them is 60 apply the law and find the resultant ...and direction..

This direction is with 3p ..

Draw the geometry neatly...then you will realise the direction of net force of 3p and 5p with 2p...and again apply the same resultant formulae...and direction formulae.....

Do it ...and refer to HC vermas...XI text will find the method .

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

are there any other physical quantities having both magnitude and direction but not vectors apart from electric current? If Yes, plse mention those quantities except electric current.
such quantities are called tensors . stress on a material, such as a construction beam in a bridge. Other examples of tensors include the strain tensor, the conductivity tensor, and the...
hridya 13 days ago
MR Vikas, I am asking for examples of physical quantities which are having both MAGNITUDE and DIRECTION but can not be called as vectors.One example is electric current which has both...
Venkateswarlu Kotharu one month ago
Thhere are many and those are simply termed as scalar quantities. Examples, Temperature, Pressure, Volume etc. and electric current is too scalar quantity.
Vikas TU one month ago
What is the least size of the antennae for radiating wave of wavelength lamda?
The least size of the antennae for radiating wave of wavelength lambda is one-fourth of the wavelength that is, lambda/4 . Hope you understand my solution . ALL THE BEST..
Adarsh 2 months ago
Ans this question,its urgent...give proper explanation,,by solving it A to Z
@ navya this is a typical simple ques from rain and umbrella problem with respect to man . i am solving that below rain has x comp v cos 30 and y comp v sin 30. when he runs at 4 km/hr,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what is tension in the ring of radius r carrying current i and placed in external magnetic field b.also give a hint how to solve this
Tension in the ring is equal to irb where I is the current b is the magnetic field and radius of the ring is r gewt this take a element of a ring and equate the forces...of you son...
Himanshu 11 months ago
what is field?
But in general , Field in basically a region in which a particluar influence acts, Could be electric, magnetic, gravitational. A particular object produces it’s field and when other objects ...
Neeti one year ago
Could you be a little more specific? Which field are you referring to? Electric? magnetic?
Neeti one year ago
what is the scope of GATE exam?
Gowher Maqbool one year ago
a resistance of 60 ohm is immersed in 42kg of water.a current of 7A is passed through it.the rise in temperature of water per minute is
@ m gayathri i am giving you the proper approach to solve this question . heat transfered to water is i^2Rt = 7^2 * 60 * 60 this is equal to m s delta theta. m is mass of water specific...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 120 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts