Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

1.  a body of mass mass m is at the top of a frictionaless hemisphere inverted bowl of radius r. if  the body start slipping from heighest point then the horizontal distance distance betwen the point where it leave contact with sphere and the point where the body was placed.        

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

6 years ago

now u can find the horizontal distance which is equal to  r sin theta   sin theta can be obtained from the above value of cos theta

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

what is center of mass.............................................???
@ hayathi COM is besically a point at which all of the mass of a body is supposed to be concentrated . if an object is balanced at this point , no net torque act on this object and it will...
Umakant biswal one month ago
In physics, the center of mass of a distribution of mass in space is the unique point where the weighted relative position of the distributed mass sums to zero or the point where if a force ...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
dear hayathi, It is the imaginary point at which the total mass of the system is supposed to be concentrated.
SAI SARDAR one month ago
WHAT IS LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY...........................?
According to me simple energy law is energy given is equal to energy utilized. You can use this statement as a conclusion.the original law is stated in above answer
vishal one month ago
DEAR HAYATHI, Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. One form of energy can be converted into another form.
SAI SARDAR one month ago
Is SL arora really important (or the best book) for physics in 12th for cbse boards? Is there any alternative. Its very time consuming. If its important then what chapters shud i definitely...
@ tanisha No, sl arora is not nas such essential , but u wl get the proper way to approach a derivation from this book , and also this book have so mcuh no of conceptual problems which will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I’m bad at geometry and it’s application. Keeping in mind that geometrical application is what optics consists of. How should I practice and improve on my problem solving reasoning power?
@ prakriti what u need to understand is that optics consists of simple application of geometry , and for that just u need some besic concept to be cleared . so, start optics chapter with h...
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
all u need is to learn basics . if your basics are not clear no one can help. i m also a student . i can understand ur problem. i suggest u to start with ease. so use s.l.arora or modern...
prateek yesterday
What is working of a cyclotron and principles of cyclotron
@ ankit i am explaining here the working of cyclotron . the charge will follow a spiral path with increasing radius as its under constant acceleration due to external magnetic field (...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Principle of operation -----> A cyclotron accelerates a particle which is flly chrges to an extent by using high frequency ac voltage between two hollow plates kept inside the hollow...
Vikas TU one month ago
Four identical large metal plates are arranged parallel to each other, with equal gaps in between. They are given charges q, 2q, 3q and 4q (counting from any one side). The outermost plates ...
these are plates or wire first confirm that because in begining u wrote plates then in end it is wire. plz send figure if u have of this question. KINDLY CHECK THIS AGAIN :-))))))))))))
prateek yesterday
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts