Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

sir plz explain how to solve this

find dy\dx when y=sin(sinx)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

=cos(sinx)cosx , this method is called chain rule,,go through any book of maths,you will find the details of this rule

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Differential Calculus

Plz solve this
HInt:- For first question replace x + y = t and try to find it out. For second apply the formula of product rule of differenciation.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
the subnormal at any point on the curve xy n = a n+1 is constant for?
The subnormal is constant for any value of x, y, and even n, . X, Y belongs to R and n belongs to N. Because given equation denotes a simple curve so subnormal have not any restrinction...
Pushparaj Patel one year ago
is it an indeterminate form??? see photo
Yes and its value will be 0
Vijay Mukati one year ago
0/0 form but neumerator has value exactly = 0 but denominator tends to 0 therefore its value is
Aakash one year ago
yes it is an indeterminante form
vedant patil one year ago
If 2a+b+2c=0, then the family of lines ax+by+c=0 is concurrent at
Make ax+by+c=0 similar to 2a + b + 2c = 0 therfore multiply ax+by+c=0 by 2 .i.e. 2ax + 2by + 2c = 0 Now compare it with the coeff. of 2a+b+2c=0 we get, x = 1 y = ½ thus at this point it is...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
kindly check the image attached give the solutio with full explaination
According to me you should try to put cosx = t and thus it will convert in simple integration of t^8, but remember to change to change the limits of the integration.
HIMANSHU SAXENA 2 months ago
What is the next number in series 1,3,7,25,103,? (i) 526 (ii) 521 (iii) 515 (iv) 509
I too feel the same but this question has been given in FIITJEE mental ability book for Udaya-I for class 8. In book its answer has been given as 521 but no logic has been given for it. If...
Akshit Khanna one year ago
1 * 1 + 2 =3 3 * 2 + 1=7 7 * 3 + 4=25 25 * 4 + 3=103 103 * 5 + 6=521 521 * 6 + 5=3131 Here the sequence is first multiply by 2 and then add 1 AND in the next number the reverse is following ...
Rudrajyoti Das 3 months ago
I feel that there is some mistake in the question since...there is no relation between the 4 th and 3 rd , 5 th and 4 th .. Please recheck the question.....
Shubham Kamleshbhai Patel one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Differential Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn