Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

in how many ways can clean and clouded(overcast)days occur in a week assuming that an entire is either clean or clouded

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Clean and clouded can occur in 2 ways only....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

how to define following modules function? Ix 2 -6x+10I?
If |x| = y means x = y or – y. So the function inside the\ modulas can be positive or negative but the value after apply the modulas function will always be positive. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati one month ago
IF a+b+c=6. and a,b,c are positive resl no .Prove that1/a+4/b+9/cis greater than equal to6.
From my calculations the smallest value of expression is coming to be 7. Could you give example values for a,b and c so that expression is 6.
Ajay 3 months ago
By Cauchy Schwarz Inequality with equality occurring when a^2=1,b^2=4,c^2=9 i.e. a=1,b=2,c=3. Since a+b+c=6, Hence Hope this helps
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Nice Solution hsbhatt Sir
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
if every pair of the equation x^2+px+qr=0 , x^2+qx+rp=0 , x^2+rx+pq=0 have a non zero common root then the sum of three common is ?
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago
let a be the common root then satifying the root in all the three eqns. we get, a^2 + ap + qr = 0 a^2 + aq + rp = 0 a^2 + ar + pq = 0 solving all three one by one by elimination method, we...
Vikas TU 22 days ago
Sourabh’s answer can be taken a bit further. Note that we have concluded that r is a root of the 1 st quadratic i.e. x 2 +px+qr = 0. From product of roots, the other root is q. Sum of roots ...
mycroft holmes 21 days ago
what is the ramanujans famous number and what is its speciality.........??????????????
mohan “It is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways!” And 1,729 is indeed the smallest such number. And because of this incident, it is now...
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
hai mohan 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British ... a visit to the hospital to see the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan . ... in OEIS) defined as ...
manichandra 9 months ago
1729 is the natural number following 1728 and preceding 1730. 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British mathematician G. H. Hardy regarding a visit to the...
T.kumar 9 months ago
the number of unpaired electrons in a paramagnetic diatomic molecule of an element with atomic number 16 is
@ vansh 2 unpair electron will be their , sulpher have 16 electron .so, its outer electronic configuration will be 1s2 , 2s2 , 2px2 , 2py2 , 2pz2 , 3s2 , 3px2 , 3py1 , 3pz1 . so, it have 1...
2017 years ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function
Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T
You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn