your one of the relative has just married. she called you and suggest the most appropriate methode of contraception. which of the following contraception would be your first suggested choice oral contraceptive pills IUDS (intrauterine devices) tubectomy i-pill

your one of the relative has just married. she called you and suggest the most appropriate methode of contraception. which of the following contraception would be your first suggested choice
  1. oral contraceptive pills
  2. IUDS (intrauterine devices)
  3. tubectomy
  4. i-pill

Grade:12

3 Answers

Gaurav
askIITians Faculty 164 Points
9 years ago
Hello Student
Correct answer is 1. Oral conraceptive Pills
Oral contraceptive pills is the contraception of choice of newly married women because the wife does not suffer from any contraindication.
whereas i-pill is emergency contraceptive pills and it have many side effects such as nausea, irregular periods, stomach pain, obesity etc.
Gaurav
askIITians Faculty 164 Points
9 years ago
Hello Student
Correct answer is 1. Oral conraceptive Pills
Oral contraceptive pills is the contraception of choice of newly married women because the wife does not suffer from any contraindication.
whereas i-pill is emergency contraceptive pills and it have many side effects such as nausea, irregular periods, stomach pain, obesity etc.
Raheema Javed
156 Points
9 years ago
The most appropriate method of contraception for a newly married girl is (1) oral contraceptive pills. This medicine usually contains two types of hormones, estrogens and progestins and, when taken properly, prevents pregnancy. It works by stopping a woman's egg from fully developing each month. The egg can no longer accept a sperm and fertilization is prevented.

IUDS and tubectomy will not be feasible for a newly married person.
i-pill is an emergency contraceptive pill. A single dose of i-pill provides a safe and easy way to prevent an unintended pregnancy after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. i-pill will not work if you are already pregnant because it is only a backup or emergency method of contraception. It is not a substitute for regular contraceptive methods. i-pill will not be effective if taken 72 hours after unprotected sex.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free