badge image

Enroll For Free Now & Improve Your Performance.

×
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon

Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12

                        

why we donot use our mind 100 percent and how we can use the our total mind some people say that scintist albert eintein use 10 persent brain in his totle life . why he could not use totle mind in his life

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

janga vidya charan reddy
51 Points
							
That’s really an intelligent query!
 
The scientists have been doing their research for decades to know the percentage of brain that humans usually use to do their chores and tasks.We feel that we are able to put our 100% effort in doing things but still we don’t achieve.But are we really putting our 100% of our brain on that aspect or Is it only a feeling?   
 
Let us know!
Yeah!It is proved that humans are able to use only 10% of their brain.Besides being many myths, the widely accepted reason is that our brain consist of only 10% of neurons and on the other hand 90% of glial cells,that support the neuron system.These 10% of neurons have to do all the works like transmitting information and many more.If we use 100% of our brain then we must be able to do a 3 page problem within a blink of eye.Isn’t it?
Remember that our brain do a lot of works at the same time but does not focuses only on one.So our different parts of brain does different activities.However, finally we feel that we are using our 100% of brain but infact we are able to use only very little  i.e: 10% of brain..
 
If you like the answer, please approve it.
Thank you,
 
Your regards,
Vidya Charan.
 
2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies


Course Features

  • 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution


Course Features

  • 50 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Test paper with Video Solution
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Previous Year Exam Questions


Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

 
 
Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!! Click Here for details