Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

The biological adaptation that allows frogs to obtain water for their survival during conditions of water scarcity is the (A) presence of modified tongue that acts like a sponge to suck water from damp soils. (B) presence of water channels in the skin by which they absorb water from their surroundings. (C) presence of ciliated oesophagus that helps in separating water from ingested particulate matter. (D) selective feeding on plants with large amount of water that would fulfill the water requirement.

The biological adaptation that allows frogs to obtain water for their survival during conditions of water scarcity is the
(A) presence of modified tongue that acts like a sponge to suck water from damp soils.
(B) presence of water channels in the skin by which they absorb water from their surroundings.
(C) presence of ciliated oesophagus that helps in separating water from ingested particulate matter.
(D) selective feeding on plants with large amount of water that would fulfill the water requirement.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

SAHIL
3783 Points
5 years ago
i think the correct option is b i.epresence of water channels in the skin by which they absorb water from their surroundings.
thanks and regards sahil

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free