Jaya and Ratna developed for green revolution in India are the varieties of 1. Bajra 2. Maize 3. Rice 4. Wheat

Jaya and Ratna developed for green revolution in India are the varieties of
1. Bajra
2. Maize
3. Rice
4. Wheat

Grade:10

5 Answers

Deepak Patra
askIITians Faculty 471 Points
9 years ago
Sol: Jaya and Ratna are released throughout the rice growing belts of India. Answer: (3)
Sukhdeep kaur
23 Points
6 years ago
Jaya and ratna were semi dwarf varieties of rice. These were developed in india . The harvesting area of rice in india is the largest in the world. Answer :- (3)
usaid
13 Points
6 years ago
Jaya and ratna were semi dwarf varieties of rice. But the origin of those rice is Taiwan .i.e when this rice so was called Taichung native ... when brought here in india, the plant had some problems with soil sooo then we indian modified it a little and soo then now that plant r called jaya and Ratan( i m not a pro student .....i maybe wrong.....soo help me also and correct me if i m wrong )thank you
Kushagra Madhukar
askIITians Faculty 628 Points
3 years ago
Dear student,

Jaya and Ratna are high yielding semi dwarf varieties of rice developed in India during the green revolution period.

Hope it helps.
Thanks and regards,
Kushagra
HARSHVARDHAN GAUR
17 Points
3 years ago
jaya and ratna are the semi dwarf varities of rice which are very high yielding varities of rice developed during green revolution  period 

THANKS 
I hope it will be helpful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free