Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

In my biology investigatory project, I have selected cancer cells (oncology) as my project. please provide me with- 3-4 reasons that I have selected this project. { this question was asked by my school teacher and I didn't know the reason why I have selected this project with respect to my topic }

In my biology investigatory project, I have selected cancer cells
(oncology) as my project. please provide me with- 3-4  reasons that I have selected this project.  { this question was asked by my school teacher and I didn't know the reason why I have selected this project with respect to my topic }

Grade:

1 Answers

Simran Vinaik
askIITians Faculty 1231 Points
2 years ago
Dear student
I have done many research projects on Cancer cells. Oncology is the one of most researched field currently. Studying cancer cells is intriguing. Its not any pathogen but your own body cells which lose the control and divide uncontrollably. Cancer is a broad study which includes Carcinoma, sarcoma, Leukemia, Blastoma. You can easily choose any one of them and study the root cause behind it. What kind of mutation is involved. This project would help you relate cell , cell cycle, human disease, genetics , molecular biology together. So it will be a kind of collborative study.

For more help do ask questions

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free