HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE SYS. I’ve a doubt b/w option 1 and 3 coz they seem to be same thing., either u say secretion of seminal vesicle or u directly say seminal plasma both seem to be one and same thing.. Pls correct me wherever i am wrong.. The question is attached in the image.. ALTSM 22/03 Q41

HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE SYS.

I’ve a doubt b/w option 1 and 3 coz they seem to be same thing., either u say secretion of seminal vesicle or u directly say seminal plasma both seem to be one and same thing..

Pls correct me wherever i am wrong..

The question is attached in the image..

ALTSM 22/03 Q41

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Gaurav
askIITians Faculty 164 Points
9 years ago
Hello Student,
Please find answer to your question below:

Correct answer is 4) Semen = sperms + secretion of seminal vesical + secretion of prostate + secretion of Bulbourethral gland
Sperm passes through theejaculatory ductsand mixes with fluids from theseminal vesicles, theprostate, and thebulbourethral glandsto form the semen.
The seminal vesicles produce a yellowish viscous fluid rich in fructose and other substances that makes up about 70% of human semen.
The prostatic secretion, influenced by dihydrotestosterone, is a whitish thin fluid containing proteolytic enzymes, citric acid, acid phosphatase and lipids.
The bulbourethral glands secrete a clear secretion into the lumen of theurethrato lubricate it.
ANMOL SETH
36 Points
9 years ago
Sir, It’s asked which of the given option is not correct.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free