How many polar bodies are formed in ten years having 2 baby during ten years

How many polar bodies are formed in ten years having 2 baby during ten years

Grade:12

6 Answers

Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
6 years ago
Hi,

During one cycle of oogenesis, 3 polar bodies are formed. Since the question is asking about 10 years (= 120 months) in which 2 babies took births (9 months *2= 18 months) during which no oogenesis occurs.

So, 120-18 = 102 months

Every month, 3 polar bodies forms. Hence 102*3 = 306 polar bodies.
Immo
10 Points
6 years ago
Ans=98 10years =120 ovum Lactational amennorhea =3+3=6 monthsPregnancy period=18 monthsSo total months in which ova is not produced=24-2=22So total ova produced in 10 years =120-22 =98 So ans = 98
IHE SSP
13 Points
6 years ago
You have not mentioned anything related to lactational amenorrhea (which not always occurs). If you seek information, then you should provide sufficient information.
Take care from next time.
Immo
10 Points
6 years ago
But sir lactational amennorhea always occur after every pregnancy for min 3months from pregnancy so answer is correct
Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
6 years ago
I agree with your points but lactational amennorheais rare case but happend in the medical history. Here I am pasting the screen shot of a news.
521-242_Telegraph.JPG

That’s why I have mentioned that the information in the question should be sufficient in order to analyze and calculation. Because of this the mathematical calculation so we have to consider it.

Hope you got the answer
Immo
10 Points
6 years ago
So lactational ammenohea doesn`t happen always after each pregnancy ???? So according to you if we take 2 lactational ammenohea during the period what should be the answer now

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free