Feeling the tremors of an earthquake a scared resident of seventh floor of a multistoried building starts climbing down the stairs rapidly. Which hormone initiated this action? i think the answer s adrenaline

Feeling the tremors of an earthquake a scared resident of seventh floor of a multistoried building starts climbing down the stairs rapidly. Which hormone initiated this action?
i think the answer s adrenaline

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI VIGANESH
YES YOU ARE CORRECT . THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS ADRENALINE.THIS IS THE HORMONE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TYPE OF RESPONSE IN SUCH EMERGENCY CONDITIONS
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE
THANKS AND PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
YES, you are fully correct , we can say its the epinephrine hormone which are responsiblke for such a action . 
Epinephrine, also known as adrenalin or adrenaline, is primarily a medication and hormone. As a medication it is used for a number of conditions including: anaphylaxis, cardiac arrest, and superficial bleeding..
this hermone helps you to get the quick decision at the time of problem or immidiate reaction . 
this hermone will stimulate a chemical which reaches the brain by stimulus and stimulate the brain to give away the decision . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

raj
383 Points
7 years ago

HI VIGANESH
YES YOU ARE CORRECT . THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS ADRENALINE.THIS IS THE HORMONE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TYPE OF RESPONSE IN SUCH EMERGENCY CONDITIONS
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free