dear sir/ mam kindly let me know what are the career prospects under biotechnology in india. what are the various job options? please explain. thank you

dear sir/ mam
kindly let me know what are the career prospects under biotechnology in india.
what are the various job options?
please explain.

thank you

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ AKANKSHYA
currently , biotechnology are of high demand in foreign country , and with these there are a high chances that it would come to india after some years , and its actually a good branch if u want to do engg with intrested in biology , the study or the courses are quite intresting , and u need to know alot of thing about the rdna technology .
BUT STILL 1 SUGGESTION FROM MINE – IF U ARE A ENGG STUDENT WITH MATHS AS YOUR SUBJECT , THEN GO FOR OTHER BRANCHES , DONOT ENTER HERE IN BIOTECH . "
beacuse its not popular right now , and by doing it in iit , u can get max ,, 8-9 lakh per annum , and other university have less demand on placement .
there are many more job oppurtunity like therapist , creating insulin , and applying rdna technology to the animals , and putting the bestuse of them to humans , will be the job oppurtunity in that case ,
IN FUTURE IT EXPECTED TO HAVE A GREAT DEMAND , DUE TO INCREASING DEMAND OF MEDICINE AND FOOD .
REST DEPEND ON YOU
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free