1.A mica strip and a polysterene strip are fitted on the two slits of YDSE apparatus. The thickness of strip is 0.5mm, distance betwn slits=0.12cm. The R.I of mica and polysterene is 1.58 and 1.55 respectively. wavelength of light used is 590nm. At what distance from centre will the first maximum be located? 2. A glass surface is coated by an oil film of uniform thickness 10 -4 cm. The R.I of oil is 1.25 and that of glass is 1.5. Find the wavelengths of light in visible region(400nm-750nm) which are completely transmitted by oil film under normal incidence.

1.A mica strip and a polysterene strip are fitted on the two slits of YDSE apparatus. The thickness of strip is 0.5mm, distance betwn slits=0.12cm. The R.I of mica and polysterene is 1.58 and 1.55 respectively. wavelength of light used is 590nm. At what distance from centre will the first maximum be located?

2. A glass surface is coated by an oil film of uniform thickness 10-4 cm. The R.I of oil is 1.25 and that of glass is 1.5. Find the wavelengths of light in visible region(400nm-750nm) which are completely transmitted by oil film under normal incidence.

Grade:10

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free