Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

ASSERTION Ultrasonic waves are longitudinal waves of frequency greater than 20,000 Hz. REASON The maximum frequency of audible sound waves is 20,000 Hz. A Both Assertion and Reason are correct and Reason is the correct explanation for Assertion B Both Assertion and Reason are correct but Reason is not the correct explanation for Assertion C Assertion is correct but Reason is incorrect D Assertion is incorrect but Reason is correct

ASSERTION

Ultrasonic waves are longitudinal waves of frequency greater than 20,000 Hz.

REASON

The maximum frequency of audible sound waves is 20,000 Hz.

A

Both Assertion and Reason are correct and Reason is the correct explanation for Assertion

B

Both Assertion and Reason are correct but Reason is not the correct explanation for Assertion

C

Assertion is correct but Reason is incorrect

D

Assertion is incorrect but Reason is correct

Grade:8

2 Answers

Rituraj Tiwari
askIITians Faculty 1792 Points
one year ago
dear student,
Ultrasonic waves are longitudinal waves of frequency greater than 20,000 Hz. This implies that a human being cannot hear beyong 20,000 Hz. i.e., the maximum frequency of audible sound is 20,000 Hz.
thank you
ankit singh
askIITians Faculty 614 Points
one year ago
Ultrasonic waves are longitudinal waves of frequency greater than 20,000 Hz. This implies that a human being cannot hear beyong 20,000 Hz. i.e., the maximum frequency of audible sound is 20,000 Hz.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free