A particle executing SHM of time period 4 s what is the time taken by it to move fromA) mean position to half the amplitude a-1/2 sec b-1/3 sec c-2/3 sec d-3/4 secB) Extreme position to half the amplitude a-1/2 sec b-1/3 sec c-2/3 sec d-3/4 sec

A particle executing SHM of time period 4 s what is the time taken by it to move fromA) mean position to half the amplitude a-1/2 sec b-1/3 sec c-2/3 sec d-3/4 secB) Extreme position to half the amplitude a-1/2 sec b-1/3 sec c-2/3 sec d-3/4 sec

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
6 years ago

Dear student

5951-722_8202_pr10.jpeg

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question 
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

Regards

Arun (askIITians forum expert)

Medical Student
35 Points
6 years ago
Sir, Red colour line 2nd step pi/2t`=pi/3 i didn`t understand pi/3 logic.... pi/3 is derived from where?
Medical Student
35 Points
6 years ago
I mean to say we get pi/3 by inverse of cos 0.5.. am MCAt student and want to prepare for entry test.. calculator isn`t allowed there. So without calculator how could i solved cos`0.5 value or pi/3 ...?
Arun
25750 Points
6 years ago
Dear student
This is a basic trigonometry. Which we have studied in class 9th and 10th.
Cos \pi/3 = ½
This should be learnt
Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free