1) A given string fixed at both the ends have some overtone frequescies. A large sound is heard when a tuning fork of frequency which is equal to any one of the overtones .i.e when the tuning fork is in resonance with the given string . why is it like that ? why a large sound is heard only during resonance? why should not a large sound be heard by the observor though the tunung fork frequency is not frequency that corresponds to the harmonics of the given string? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION. IAM NEED THE SOLUTION SOON AS I AM UNABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON FURTHER TOPICS

1) A given string fixed at both the ends have some overtone frequescies.
   A large sound is heard when a tuning fork of frequency which is equal to any one of the overtones .i.e when the tuning fork is in resonance with the given string . why is it like that ? why a large sound is heard only during resonance? why should not a large sound be heard by the observor though the tunung fork frequency is not frequency that corresponds to the harmonics of the given string? 
PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION. IAM NEED THE SOLUTION SOON AS I AM UNABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON FURTHER TOPICS 

Grade:12th pass

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free