angle between vectors a and b is 30 degrees between a and c is 60 degrees and between b and c is 45 degrees find angle between a and bXc assuming all to be unit vectors

angle between vectors a and b is 30 degrees 
between a and c is 60 degrees
and between b and c is 45 degrees
find angle between a and bXc assuming all to be unit vectors

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Jai Katara
32 Points
7 years ago
dear
anant shandilya,
i think answer to your question is 90o.as you know the cross product of two vectors (which lie in the same plane)is perpendicular to the plane of given vectors.....my answer is valid only if these angles are not 3-D angles..because if we consider this aspect than we cannot assume that all vectors lie in the same plane(as all angles are given in respect of each other so it is easy to predict that they lie in same plane)

i have to write this much due to the word limit otherwise your answer lies in one line
if agree than appron my answer.... 
Arjun Praveen
19 Points
7 years ago
there is some error in the question as all the angles wouldnt fit in one diagram (assuming all are in on plane.).you said the angle between a and b is 30 and between a and c is 60.. so automaticlly the angle between b and c should be 30.But the data provided states that the angle between b anc c is 45.?? If all lie in the same plane...answer is definitely 90 degrees (because cross product is always mutually perpendicular to the vectors)  but that cannot be intepreted from the question...so please be specific and error free while sending a question.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free