hi...i want to know how to prepare vectors as i find it too difficult n confusing...i had my maths pre board yesterday n messed up almost every ques of vector..its my weakest point n i really want to remove it...i am class 12th appearing student from cbse board....plz help

hi...i want to know how to prepare vectors as i find it too difficult n confusing...i had my maths pre board yesterday n messed up almost every ques of vector..its my weakest point n i really want to remove it...i am class 12th appearing student from cbse board....plz help

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ashita,

I had the exact same problem when i was in my 12th. At that time, some one suggested me a text book which turned things around.

If possible, please purchase this book, VECTOR ALGEBRA by Shanti Narayan. This is a very thin book and it also doesn't cost much, but i promise that, after reading this thoroughly you will not face any problem with vector algebra.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Ashita!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi, IIT Kgp

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free