today i attempted module of a coaching. It was really hard to face just 18 questions of section A. Hence I saw solutions and hints to complete it (the module was really hard). My doubt is, is it good to see solutions to solve some really hard questions and will it be of any use to me in future if i solve few questions by taking their hints. please help. Thanku!

today i attempted module of a coaching. It was really hard to face just 18 questions of section A. Hence I saw solutions and hints to complete it (the module was really hard). My doubt is, is it good to see solutions to solve some really hard questions and will it be of any use to me in future if i solve few questions by taking their hints.
please help.
Thanku!

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ajay
209 Points
7 years ago
Hi Ryan
Nothing wrong at looking into solution, but you need to at least try as much as possible yourself and when you feel you have tried enough you can refer to solution and make sure that you complete the solution.
Have a glance at solution and then solve it yourself, this will make sure that you will remember similar problems for long time..
And dont get disheartened if you face initial difficulties.
The good thing is that you will be starting early so you can finish syallabus in time.  The initial period is best time as you are not under much pressure.
You should have fun while solving problems and JEE problems though may appear difficult initailly but in reality can be solved quickly if your basics are right and you are exposed to similar problems.
Unlike board problems , JEE rarely have questions which are lengthy, instaed problems require some critical thinking and understanding of simple concepts from mutiple areas.
For example a single claculus problem may require to use concepts from trignometry, ineuqalities, sequence and series, quadatric function,co-ordinate geaometry or even determinants. Now this is where the beauty of questions lies.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free