8 Points
9 years ago
Hahaha
Raka Happy
Raka kill rats
Devik Aggarwal
34 Points
8 years ago
Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun which is one of the best and the only core sector university in India.. It has great infrastructure and faculty is also very experienced and for placements related news you can check thier facebook page.. for more details you can check thier website too.. 
Devik Aggarwal
34 Points
8 years ago
Hi Raka, you haven’t mentioned for which course you are looking for colleges in Dimapur.. though if you are looking for engineering colleges then I would suggest you look for UPES-Dehradun which is one of the best and the only core sector university in India.. It has great infrastructure and faculty is also very experienced and for placements related news you can check thier facebook page.. for more details you can check thier website too.. 
Devik Aggarwal
34 Points
8 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free