Which is best iit nit or iiit or thapar i am very confused and wat shoud be ones strategy to go in iit

Which is best iit nit or iiit or thapar i am very confused and wat shoud be ones strategy to go in iit

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rishi 
Frst of all , let me to clear about that iit is the top engg institute in india , so, it cannot be comparable with iiit and thapar . 
and if you are getting low rank or newly opened iit , then u have to choose the top rank nit with your preferred branch .. 
and if you are not getting iit and only getting low rank nit , then u have to go for thapar , 
thapar is the best comparable to iiit , but iiit allhabad and delhi is the best than thapar , rest are not that much good compared to thapar . 
SO, IT DEPENDS ON WHICH COLLEGE U ARE GETTING IN COUNCELLING , KINDLY MENTION THE NAME OF ANY PARTICULAR IIT , NIT OR IIIT BRANCH IF U WANT TO KNOW THE BEST OPTION AMONG THEM . 
and your 2nd query are not clear to me – strategy to go to iit means ?? u want to know about the study strategy or other than that >??? 
KINDLY MENTION THE SAME IN THE QUESTION .. 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student,Thapar University has traditionally held the tag for the most prestigious undergraduate program in engineering in the region. However, over the years, the quality education at Thapar seems to have been overshadowed by its excessively high fee structure and AIEEE toppers are preferring IIT/ NIT/IIIT etc. over the last half a decade. And there's always the talk of "NIT Brand".See whichever of the two you may choose(even the IITs), it doesn't matter until and unless you have the desire to make yourself stand apart from others. The reason that higher no. of IITians end up making news is just because the internal desire to achieve high is supplemented by a major chunk of the peer group who have the same aspirations which in turn motivates one to perform better. Whether you end up joining NIT/IIT/IIIT or Thapar, you will meet some awesome people whom you can look upto and work with but in the end the only thing that counts is your own performance....If you feel like you may get information related to admission from other institutions too – DTU, Delhi,....................College of Engineering, Pune,......................Lovely Professional University,Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free