Which are the Top Engineering Colleges in India? Please provide me the list.

Which are the Top Engineering Colleges in India? Please provide me the list.

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Please checkout this list for top  colleges of India:
Cheers!
Sahil Sharma
Mohd Mujtaba
131 Points
6 years ago
Top engineering colleges from my opinion are- 1.IIT BOMBAY 2.IIT DELHI 3.I IT KANPUR 4. IIT MADRAS 5.I IT KHARAGPUR 6.IIT GUWAHATI 7.BITS PILANI 8. NIT WRANGAL 9.IIT ROORKEE 10.NIT CALDICOT THANK☺☺☺☺☺☺
siva s
30 Points
5 years ago

1.Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore

2. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras

3. IIT Bombay

4. IIT Kharagpur

5. IIT Delhi

6. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

7. IIT Kanpur

8. IIT Guwahati

9. IIT Roorkee

10. Banaras Hindu University

SS
140 Points
5 years ago
For engineers, B Tech is the best option.

B Tech is one of the most popular course, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.

The stream has its own career opportunities and perspectives and offers ample of career opportunities. 

So it will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.

I can enlist some universities for your help which offers excellent learning atmosphere to its students.
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Loyola College Chennai
  • Christ University
  • Bangalore Miranda house Delhi etc.
I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free