Which all colleges can I apply with my JEE mains rank of 3.68 lakhIs Sharda University a good University to study in?

Which all colleges can I apply with my JEE mains rank of 3.68 lakhIs Sharda University a good University to study in?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Ayush Anand
126 Points
5 years ago
Sharda University is a private university . It is good but you should prefer government colleges.
You can get North East NITs, but also some governemnt colleges of uttarakhand , Rajasthan , Haryana and Madhya Pradesh can get your admission with this rank in JEE.
All the very best!!
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
You can go for B Tech.

B Tech is one of the most popular course, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.

The stream has its own career opportunities and perspectives. It presents job offerings in different sectors of the industries. So according to your choice and interest you can choose. 

So it will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some university for your help -

Lovely Professional University,

Manav Rachna University,

Sharda University etc.

which offers excellent learning atmosphere to its students.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free