what are the colleges i can join using my cbse board marks after 12th

what are the colleges i can join using my cbse board marks after 12th

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
only private colleges you can join with cbse marks and that is not an good option so you should try to clear some entrance exam other than IIT try to get admission in BITs or VIT etc
Samanvitha
35 Points
5 years ago
U get admission in vit mit and bits if u r the topper of the state... In vit ur tution fee will be 100% waved off if u are the topper of the state and in bits u ll get admission if u r the topp of the state no mattrr what ur bitsat score is
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
If you have studied science and maths in your 12th class, then you can go for B.tech.

In B.tech CSE students are exposed to: Grid and Cloud Computing, Databases and Information Systems, Computer Architecture, Program Methodology and Algorithms Design, Software Engineering, System Programming, Intelligent Systems, Networking and Security.

Career prospects of B.Tech CSE are: Mobile, Desktop and Web Applications Developers, Software Engineers, Software Testers, Network Engineers, Graphics Engineers, Game Developers, Software Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, ERP Solutions, Education, IT Executive, Hardware Engineer etc.

In B.tech EEE students are exposed to: Power Systems, Computer Aided Power System Analysis, Electrical Machines, Design of Electrical Machines, Control Systems, Power Electronics, Electric Drives, Utilization of Electrical Energy, High Voltage Engineering, Power Plant Engineering etc.

Career prospects of B.Tech EEE are: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) , SDO/AE in State Electricity Boards, System Engineer, Design Engineer, Software Developers, Public Sectors such as NTPC, Indian Railways, Armed forces (Technical Branch) etc., Higher Studies In India & Abroad, Entrepreneurship etc.

So you can choose any of the above depending on your interest.

It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.

I can enlist some university for your help -

• Lovely Professional University,
  •  
  • Symbiosis University,
  •  
  • Sharda University etc.
which offer excellent learning atmosphere to its students. Few of these universities provides extensive learning programs and exposure to the students.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free