W HAT ARE THE BEST INSTITUTES FOR B.SC COURSE IN PHYISICS.BECOUSE I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THE CORE SUBJECT AND WANT TO PURSUE A RESEARCHER CAREAR.I DINT GET A GOOD RANK IN MAINS CUZ I WAS A LITTLE WEAK AT MATHS BTW> CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST A BEST WAY I CAN GET INTO MY DESIRED CAREAR..??WAITING FR RPLY ASAP...!!!

WHAT ARE THE BEST INSTITUTES FOR B.SC COURSE IN PHYISICS.BECOUSE I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THE CORE SUBJECT AND WANT TO PURSUE A RESEARCHER CAREAR.I DINT GET A GOOD RANK IN MAINS CUZ I WAS A LITTLE WEAK AT MATHS BTW> CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST A BEST WAY I CAN GET INTO MY DESIRED CAREAR..??WAITING FR RPLY ASAP...!!!

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Amritpal Singh Saini
134 Points
5 years ago
Your choice is absolutely great !U can choose any centralised university and as u said u need to make a career ahead , attempt IITJAM , NEST, TIFR during third year of Ur graduation and various more entrance exams so that u can learn more about the subject!
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
The Department of Physics encompasses courses from basic Physics to advanced Physics by providing a rich panorama of subjects exemplified by Physics, electronics Engineering, Nanotechnology, Material science etc.

Focus is to provide a solid foundation in all aspects of physics and to show a broad spectrum of modern trends in physics and to develop experimental, computational and mathematical skills of students.

Some of the Career prospects of MSc Physics are:

·Teaching

·Research

·Scientific Officers

·Electronics and semi conductor industry

·Self Employed

I would like to recommend you that you should pursue your MSc from a well renowned, reputed nationally or state wise university, I would like to recommend you some best universities for M.Sc course like

• Manav Rachna University,
  •  
  • Sharda University,
  •  
  • Lovely Professional University etc.
I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free