Vote Up 0 Vote Down Is CND dual degree at IIIT hyderabad similar to a computer science btech degree in all aspects? Looking at my JEE main score,it seems like I`d be only able to get the dual degree CND programme at IIIT Hyderabad.I am extremely interested in core computer science,the way it is in NITs and IITs,so could someone please clarify whether the CND programme covers the exact whole curriculum of computer science as taught in IITs,NITs and other colleges. The website mentions lot of coursework in Biology and other subjects,plus there will be thesis work in the fifth year which may be centered much around sciences than core computer science.I want to study EVERY course thats taught in a Btech computer science programme elsewhere,so I`m skeptical about this dual degree programme. Please do not advise me about joining any other branch than comp.sc.Suggestions are welcome regarding Comp.sc. options at IIIT bangalore and NITs(except south NITs)

Vote Up
Vote Down
Is CND dual degree at IIIT hyderabad similar to a computer science btech degree in all aspects?
Looking at my JEE main score,it seems like I`d be only able to get the dual degree CND programme at IIIT Hyderabad.I am extremely interested in core computer science,the way it is in NITs and IITs,so could someone please clarify whether the CND programme covers the exact whole curriculum of computer science as taught in IITs,NITs and other colleges. The website mentions lot of coursework in Biology and other subjects,plus there will be thesis work in the fifth year which may be centered much around sciences than core computer science.I want to study EVERY course thats taught in a Btech computer science programme elsewhere,so I`m skeptical about this dual degree programme. Please do not advise me about joining any other branch than comp.sc.Suggestions are welcome regarding Comp.sc. options at IIIT bangalore and NITs(except south NITs)

Grade:12

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
No idea about CND dual degree but if you are really aspiring to get B.Tech CSE, you better try at DTU, BITS, LPU, PEC etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free