Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and heartbroken too for not being able to make it to IIT/NIT even after dropping an year despite being the topper throughout.I got 4721 rank in comedk & I got dayanand sagar college of engineering.In wbjee,I secured 3525 rank & got heritage instiute of technology.Please sir,help me choose taking in regards placements,faculty, oppurtunties etc.I want to be successful at the end.Please help sir.

Sir,

Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and heartbroken too for not being able to make it to IIT/NIT even after dropping an
year despite being the topper throughout.I got 4721 rank in comedk & I got dayanand sagar college of engineering.In wbjee,I secured 3525 rank & got heritage instiute of technology.Please sir,help me choose taking
in regards placements,faculty,oppurtunties etc.I want to be successful at the end.Please help sir.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Civil engineering. Rce roorkee got best placement award since 2 years by indian government.  you can contact 7500108111  

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free