Sir Should I Join UIET Chandigarh or not ? Or tell me best engineering college for me with JEE Mains 2016 AIR 60675 General Category.

Sir Should I Join UIET Chandigarh or not ? Or tell me best engineering college for me with JEE Mains 2016 AIR 60675 General Category.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
to know best options for you with this rank visit
i think maninder you should surely join uiet. there are two reasons:
1.you will not get a good college with you jee score
2.uiet has a good placement record and big companies are also recruitting from this college of punjab university
so i think without any second thoughts you should choose this college. try to keep your academic record in college as good as possible so you can also get a good placement package
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, have you been allotted this institution as per the counselling round or it’s just on the basis of your own efforts? And what’s the issue, is it like you didn’t get the desired branch or something else?, anyway, you can browse the official websites of these given names and choose any one of them with our desired branch – RNB Global University, Bikaner,.....................CMR Technical campus, Hyderabad,...........................Lovely professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free